Sunshine Math Rap

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chet's NYC Pics



Here I am posing with "Hello Kitty" in an office building courtyard. The city was full of statues and fountains of all different types.



This is where Miss P and I ate cheesecake in Central Park.



I loved this sculpture at MOMA...it made me laugh! It looks like a cartoon!



Ninja Star dessert. I love chocolate!



Ninja Restaurant.



This is the cat I met at Bleecker Street Records when I was shopping for new cd's.



This is me with a giant M&M!



This is me making new friends at the M&M store in Times Square.



This is me near a Picasso statue at NYU. Look for me near the bottom. The statue was a little big compared to me!



Here I am waiting to get into the U.S. Open.



The giant dog "balloon" statue at the Met.



The view from my seat at the U.S. Open. It's a good thing I'm not afraid of heights.



This is me posing near a statue in Chinatown.

6 comments:

Melissa Ross said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love the pictures - and yes, it is a good thing you aren't afraid of heights...

Delaney said...

thaks, chet for telling us me and my brother seth about that great story but we didnt read that hOLE story that might take FOr weeks, but we did look at those picturse you took they were kind of cool well i got to go a game see you reel soon buy

Miss Patterson said...

We hope your game went well. Chet is happy that you looked at his pictures. He had a lot of fun on his trip and really wanted to share it with all of you.

Anonymous said...

Chet, thoes pics look like had fun got to go bye


love,
katherine G.


:)

Anonymous said...

my fav picthure is the HUGE!!!!
balloon


brenna


p.s i read the whole story about
youer thrip! it sounds like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

hey chet waz up how was the ninja cake?

brady