Sunshine Math Rap

Monday, February 23, 2009

Whether it's hot or cold...Be prepared for the Weather

I am so excited about becoming a meteorologist in training...I can't wait until March when we put our Weather Logs to use, recording the temperature, precipitation, wind, and cloud cover each day. It's all so exciting! I know I am preparing by curling up in front of the television each night and watching the Weather Channel for just five to ten minutes. I am making close observations of how information is presented. I am starting to notice a pattern, like how they always show the high temperature for the day, followed by the low.

Have you watched yet? What have you noticed?

Also, if you have some extra time, play a few rounds of this game...it helps you to review what kinds of clothes are required for different weather conditions. You could also play this game to dress me for the weather! We know from our class discussions that being prepared for the weather is an important safety issue.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the game dress up chet is a blast even my sisters love it.
love kaitlyn

Anonymous said...

Brenna,
Thanks for playing the game. I hope you didn't put my bathing suit on when it was snowing outside. I know I look funny when my teeth chatter, but it's no fun picking icicles out of my fur!

Love,
Chet Bear

Anonymous said...

chet your game is so awsome






p.s I LOVE YOU

LOVE
EVVIE

Anonymous said...

I put a bikini on when it was FREEZING!!!

angus

Anonymous said...

I love this game it is so fun.

My brother likes it too.

,ashley