Sunshine Math Rap

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Roxie Rocked!




Hey everyone! It's me, Chet! Sorry I haven't written in a while. I have been away on some great trips. First, I got to travel to a military school graduation ceremony with Chloe. Then Michael took me to Daytona, where I played a pretty incredible game of mini golf. I got two holes in one. Around the woods, they are calling me Tiger now. :) But don't worry, I'm still the same old bear. I had a wonderful time on my travels, but I was really happy to be back at Chets Creek. Much to my surprise, Ashley had brought me a little white chair to relax in during the day. It's just my size...I LOVE it!

Maybe you didn't notice, but today I left my chair and went on a journey. I was pretty sneaky and had to use some of skills from my stint as a member of Barnum & Bailey's traveling circus. I used to be known far and wide for my extreme flexibility and would fold myself up like a pretzel as the crowd "oooohhhhh" and "aaaaahhhhh." Today I used that same skill to fold myself up into a tiny ball, so I could fit inside Miss Hoffmann's purse.

You might be wondering why I hid in her purse. Just imagine that you are sick and trying to relax when a bear walks by your room...that would probably cause you to be pretty alarmed! That's why I hid. I didn't want to scare any of the patients.

Anyway, I had two favorite parts. I loved watching Mr. Darren put the cast on that lady's arm. It was so cool to learn about all the padding that goes underneath. I had never seen anything like that. In the woods, you don't usually get a cast. You just limp around until you feel better. You humans are really lucky!

My other favorite part was when we got to go to the pharmacy and see Roxie the Robot filling all the prescriptions. I always wondered how many people it would take to fill all those prescriptions, and now I know that it just takes one robot. I learned that Roxie works all day and all night! I wonder if she ever gets a break. I need to start saving up for a Roxie for the classroom. It could bring Miss Hoffmann and Miss P lemonade and rub their feet, so I wouldn't have to. All I need is one million dollars. I don't know as much about money as you guys do, but hard can that be?

What was your favorite part of the field trip? Let me know! I can't wait to hear from you.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

my fav. part was when we saw roxie. you know roxie holds up to 100,000 meds



LOVE,
KATHERINE G.

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of the field trip was when Roxie the robot was feeding on medication. Also, when the guy came up and showed us how to put on a cast. I already knew that because I've had a cast before when I fell off my Mom and Dad's bed.

Kenaston

Anonymous said...

Hi miss Hoffminn my fav part was when we got to see Roxie. what was your fav? well good bye see ya latar dude from:Madison.w

Anonymous said...

My favorite part was when the guy put the cast on.-Dustin

Anonymous said...

My favorite part was Roxie the Robot and watching the guy put the cast on the lady's arm. Love, Ashley.

Anonymous said...

hi I checked out the rap and my
sissters just wanted to play it
over and over! and my fav part on
the feildthrip was the same as
kenastons.

brenna

Anonymous said...

Chet,
My favorite part of the children's hospital was seeing the view out the window on the patient's floor...oh and that helicopter.

Luke

Anonymous said...

Dear miss.Hoffmann I hope you had a fun time.With chet well see you soon.from Dustin

Anonymous said...

My second favorite part was we saw the. Helicopter and everything.

Anonymous said...

my frovite part of the field trip was day care.

Anonymous said...

My favorit part was when the guy came in and showd us how to put a cast on.

Love Morgen