Sunshine Math Rap

Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's a Chet World After All!

Hi Everyone! I wanted to tell you about all the fun I had with H. this weekend! First she took me home to see her house. Then we played dress up and she put these cute white PJ’s on me and I tried on some fairy wings. Then she read me a story before bed.









Then I got to sleep in her bed with all her stuffed animals. Can you see me way in the back, in the left hand corner? Her stuffed animals were so nice to me and kept me company all night so I wasn’t scared at all!







The day we went to the Magic Kingdom I was so excited! Here we are sitting in front of the castle and with a toy soldier.











We got to ride on so many rides! My favorite rides were The Haunted Mansion, Thunder Mountain, and riding on the Merry Go Round.



Before we went home, H. got the coolest Pirate Princess Minnie hat. She let me wear it too!











I am so glad that I got to experience Disney with H. She took great care of me and we had the best time! Can’t wait until my next adventure with one of you.

Love, Chet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,Chet, you look like you had fun! I like the part when you were by the toy soldier. That reminds me, I'm going to the Nut Cracker tomorrow, and in the Nut Cracker, they have toy soldiers too. Love, Ashley.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley,
We are all in Morning Meeting right now. We hope you are having fun at the Nutcracker and that you come back soon!

Love,
The Pofferson Class

Anonymous said...

Chet that was some crazy
pictures you have there.
My favrite picture is the
one where you are wearing
the miney mouse pirate hat.
well have a great day at
the nutcracker


LOVE,Evvie

Anonymous said...

Evvie,
Thanks for reading about my adventure. I had a great time. I can't wait for my next trip! When will I get to travel with you?

Love,
Chet Bear

Anonymous said...

I'll travle with you soon






love
EVVIE